What famous fans do we have?

Flintoff & Jimmy Anderson - but both strike me as bandwagon jumpers given age and home town

It appears so..
Ah the Star, the standard bearer of Reach Plc.
The comments section show the level of the fans of the Red Shirts especially the knobhead who has reckons she has only just started on City. Correct if he could only read the bit where its says her new husband has recently converted her.
I have a theory thst there are sweat shops in the Far East where the workers are given stuff from the City bingo card and get one cent for every one they put into an article where they see sky blue. No intellence or English required - just put them on arnywhere.
PS What is this Britneys favourite position?

Ah the Star, the standard bearer of Reach Plc.
The comments section show the level of the fans of the Red Shirts especially the knobhead who has reckons she has only just started on City. Correct if he could only read the bit where its says her new husband has recently converted her.
I have a theory thst there are sweat shops in the Far East where the workers are given stuff from the City bingo card and get one cent for every one they put into an article where they see sky blue. No intellence or English required - just put them on arnywhere.
PS What is this Britneys favourite position?

There you go : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.