Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current theory doing the rounds over on RAWK is that we bribed Martinez not to play in the last game of the season , Stevie G confirmed it in so many words in his post match interview apparently....the lunacy continues..
I think it was Martinez sat on the bench wearing a City top with champions 2022 on it that gave the game away...

Fucks sake.

Current theory doing the rounds over on RAWK is that we bribed Martinez not to play in the last game of the season , Stevie G confirmed it in so many words in his post match interview apparently....the lunacy continues..
you mean this gem.....
Stevie fuelled the fire by saying it was out of his hands instead of just saying Martinez was injured. Plus he was absolutely fine for Argentina a couple weeks later, couldn’t have much of a knee injury really.
I don’t think Abu Dhabi bribed him but then again, I wouldn’t put anything past them.

Wouldn't it be great if we could have a healthy rivalry with Liverpool rather than the toxic crap we will have to endure again this coming season. I cannot remember ever disliking a club that we compete with as much as the dippers.

There was not as much hatred and stupidity when we were going against Unity in 11/12. I think I am going to try to ignore their crap as there is no reasoning with dipper fans.

Who are the teams that we have had healthy rivalries with when going for the League or promotion? I cannot remember being would up so much in the past but I guess social media and forums make the lunatics more visible.

Wouldn't it be great if we could have a healthy rivalry with Liverpool rather than the toxic crap we will have to endure again this coming season. I cannot remember ever disliking a club that we compete with as much as the dippers.

There was not as much hatred and stupidity when we were going against Unity in 11/12. I think I am going to try to ignore their crap as there is no reasoning with dipper fans.

Who are the teams that we have had healthy rivalries with when going for the League or promotion? I cannot remember being would up so much in the past but I guess social media and forums make the lunatics more visible.
Please don't get all 'Ah phooey I've burnt the darn muffins again' on us.. be strong, be City ,take no shit, and give no pity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.