Stupid little things that bug you

Anyone over the age of 8 who wears Crocs.

I have these but for the garden. It's easier to wear them in case I step in mud, dog or cavy shit because you can just hose them down.

On a similar but tangential point In the town of Glastonbury, you get people walking around barefooted with blackened soles and heels. Not homeless just hipsters.

Last edited:
Don't your feet or socks get wet when the water penetrates the holes? ;)

Yes. But i don't wear them in ponds or torrential rain. It's easier than wearing wellies that make your skin itch. Don't often wear them with socks.

Walk around the house, garden and drive barefoot anyway when dry. Just not outside because I'm not daft. Used to have an Italian gf who insisted on me wearing flip flop plastic sliders in her flat. I'd rather be comfortable and just wash my feet for two mins.

Yes. But i don't wear them in ponds or torrential rain. It's easier than wearing wellies that make your skin itch. Don't often wear them with socks.

Walk around the house, garden and drive barefoot anyway when dry. Just not outside because I'm not daft. Used to have an Italian gf who insisted on me wearing flip flop plastic sliders in her flat. I'd rather be comfortable and just wash my feet for two mins.
I'm just joshing with you. You have a practical use for Crocs. I should have specified people over 8 who wear them in public like in the street, in supermarkets, etc. ;)

I have these but for the garden. It's easier to wear them in case I step in mud, dog or cavy shit because you can just hose them down.

On a similar but tangential point In the town of Glastonbury, you get people walking around barefooted with blackened soles and heels. Not homeless just hipsters.
You know why crocs have holes?
To allow your dignity to escape : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.