It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Also if we want a player from another team they should give him to us and stop being all whinny.

Another thing is that I really want to push Tebas over wait till he gets up and push him over again…forever.

Im sick of Barcelona too. They always want our players traipsing around after us. Every time we turn round there they are even if we are trying to talk to someone else…Can Bernardo come for tea? Over and over. Just fuck off and no we don’t want to swap any of our players for Frenkie The Pong. They are embarrassing. It’s like we can’t go anywhere without them coming along…do they have no other friends to play with?

UEFA and the PL are shitheads and so are all the other teams that aren’t City. Telling us we aren’t a real club. Who do they think they are?

American owners? Greedy fuckers pointing fingers at us for anything they can think of rather than investing in their own clubs.

Who else? People on the matchday thread going on about how crap Pep is and substitutions. At least you are City fans I suppose.

FFP stands for Fucking Fuckers Pantomime.

Just sign a Fernandinho replacement City.

Give us all the trophies and look pleased when you do it by the way.

The press are just Red team fanzines who haven’t realised it’s over. What the hell do BT think they are doing supporting any foreign team that play us…blatantly so as to appease fans of inferior clubs not even left in the sodding competition.

Just sign a full back City.

I like you Sterling but make your fucking mind up. You aren’t going to play every game so just accept it or play every game and win nothing somewhere else. You have had 2 years thinking about this now.

Im leaving it there. It all just needs sorting out. Social Media is shit too not Bluemoon the rest of it. YouTube is OK come off the rest of it.

I need to calm down too having a go at everyone just because I’m probably great. If I was that great I wouldn’t be talking to myself on here would I? Yes I didn’t think of that did I? Serves me right for supporting Plymouth for a week when I was four.

Last edited:
Also if we want a player from another team they should give him to us and stop being all whinny.

Another thing is that I really want to push Tebas over wait till he gets up and push him over again…forever.

Im sick of Barcelona too. They always want our players traipsing around after us. Every time we turn round there they are even if we are trying to talk to someone else…Can Bernardo come for tea? Over and over. Just fuck off and no we don’t want to swap any of our players for Frenkie The Pong. They are embarrassing. It’s like we can’t go anywhere without them coming along…do they have no other friends to play with?

UEFA and the PL are shitheads and so are all the other teams that aren’t City. Telling us we aren’t a real club. Who do they think they are?

American owners? Greedy fuckers pointing fingers at us for anything they can think of rather than investing in their own clubs.

Who else? People on the matchday thread going on about how crap Pep is and substitutions. At least you are City fans I suppose.

FFP stands for Fucking Fuckers Pantomime.

Just sign a Fernandinho replacement City.

Give us all the trophies and look pleased when you do it by the way.

The press are just Red team fanzines who haven’t realised it’s over. What the hell do BT think they are doing supporting any foreign team that play us…blatantly so as to appease fans of inferior clubs not even left in the sodding competition.

Just sign a full back City.

I like you Sterling but make your fucking mind up. You aren’t going to play every game so just accept it or play every game and win nothing somewhere else. You have had 2 years thinking about this now.

Im leaving it there now. It all just needs sorting out. Social Media is shit too not Bluemoon the rest of it. YouTube is OK come off the rest of it.

Chapoo, that’s fcuking brazilliant
Can’t lie. Old gimmer behind me turning up pissed and late to every game then screaming “fuck off Edwin you donkey” for 80min for three years really got to me.
Moved his seat after pretty much our entire row turned round and called him a ****, told him to shut up or fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.