It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

i do kind of agree that Phillips, Cucurella is very much like the Rodwell, Sinclair, Nastasic transfer window...

situation of course different, but Mancini wanted De Rossi, RVP tzpe of signings, and we got absolute dross.

Haaland and Alvarez both look great transfers, but Haaland fills a huge hole left by Kun, while Alvarez is a gamble, he becomes another Jesus for us or if doesnt turn out well then he is off to Girona in some time but at least very cheap ...

wouldnt mind to go ahead and get 1 more proper big name if money is there, someone who can make the difference at CL later stage games when the pressure is sky high. I am thinking either a goalscorer winger or a CB because Laporte aint making me calm at all in big games and Stones is back being injury prone again.

Conte could be the difference though, the man is a genuine world class manager...one of the few in the world

Kulusevski - Kane - Son is a frightening front 3 already

Bentacur, Romero and Lloris is a solid core

They get some better wingbacks (always key for Contes teams), top quality CM to partner Bentacur and another quality CB they'll be a problem next year
Yes but you have to consider that they’ll be in the Champions League next season. Apart from them needing to strengthen in some areas, i doubt they’ll be able to address squad depth too.

150mil dont get you much these days. 3 merely good players...or 2 very good players.

They need more than that for a proper go at the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.