Rodri - Phillips
De Bruyne - Gundogan
Bernardo - Foden
Sterling? - Palmer
Grealish - Mahrez
Haaland - Alvarez

Probably forgetting one or two as well.

That is some fucking squad :)
When they all click, that squad will dominate. I can't wait!

COME ON CITY!!!

Numerous times last season Rodders needed a rest and we couldn't afford to give it to him because it was vitally important he player and we had no replacement (Dinho legs were gone unfortunately)...Couldn't even take him off as a substitute on occasions. This season Phillips will play an awful lot and along with 5 substitutes being brought in this season more players will get more game time.

Delighted with this signing.
Yep i agree with all of that.

Rodri, is the best in the world and has improved so much, i'm guessing that not playing in the CL final really pissed him off, but there were some games where he was in-effective and not at his best, so Phillips will play those.
Also it'll be giving all these lads a rest. We want to play and win every game so we will need all of these.

I hope we can get Cucarella and a direction from Raheem by the time pre-season starts. Pep needs to get everyone on the same page and concentrating from the beginning.
We have the dippers soon so we need to be ready.

Solid player , solid signing .. think this business would of been sorted whilst bielsa was at Leeds reading between the lines. Agents Phil, Kyle and Jack just put the cherry on the cake during the England internationals poor Jordan and and Trent Darby ( what ever he calls himself at the moment) would be spewing watching from the sidelines in envy.Great signing good honest pro with the right attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.