What famous fans do we have?

Yes...Tom Ogden...saw an interview with him. Said he had spotted himself on videos of the pitch invasion after the win over QPR.

Not sure when he would have started sitting in the third tier (if it was him), but guessing it wasn't then if he ended up on the pitch after QPR!

It may have been after that, but there was a bloke who looked very like him who sat there up until a few seasons ago, which would coincide with Blossoms getting quite big.

Terry Christian was a blue as a kid? Lol
I don't often use the word '****' but I'll make an exception in his case. Used to constantly take the piss, referring to us as "liddle City". He's been strangely quiet in recent years. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Christian switched allegiances as a kid.
Reminds me of an equally irritating 'friend' who made the fatal mistake one drunken evening of admitting he cried all the way home when City lost the 1974 League Cup Final to Wolves and vowed from that moment to support the rags instead. Suffice to say, he's never been allowed to forget it.

I don't often use the word '****' but I'll make an exception in his case. Used to constantly take the piss, referring to us as "liddle City". He's been strangely quiet in recent years. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Christian switched allegiances as a kid.
Reminds me of an equally irritating 'friend' who made the fatal mistake one drunken evening of admitting he cried all the way home when City lost the 1974 League Cup Final to Wolves and vowed from that moment to support the rags instead. Suffice to say, he's never been allowed to forget it.
Phew, a terrible, arrogant advert for Manchester best off at the swamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.