It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I appreciate what you are saying, but I have always maintained Sterling's pace is something of a myth.

In the first two yards, if he stands you up, then it's bye bye...

His advantage is mainly down to his clever runs without the ball.

However, if you are talking pace on the run over a number of yards, he can be caught by a few.

I'd imagine Haaland's true pace, certainly against any high line daft enough to try, will also create space for the lads on the outside.
Exactly this …

Amount of times he went clear through on goal only to be caught by the Cb , he is not rapid.

If we lose Gabby and Sterling, we are a player light IMHO

Palmer, mahrez and Grealish are similar players and now the only real options out wide.
If its not Felix ( and I wouldn't be too bothered about it not being him).....then who?

Alvarez is a complete unknown as far as the prem league goes and he seems more of a central attacker who drops deep.

Maybe we rely more on our full backs esp if we get Cucurella as him Cancello are good from wide positions and walker although not great is certainly working on that part of his game.

The way Zin played against Villa, he would be the best left winger option we have!!

It’s the calves, hair combo that does it for me.

ab74e42a9067c4bb3b7144874c07785c.jpg

Not my thing but what ever floats your boat…..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.