Glastonbury 2022 (Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar headlining)

Seeing Macca reminds me of a Chris Sivey joke just before he went on as Frank one gig

"What do vegetarian worms eat?"

Linda Mccartney
“Frank” did a gig at a pub in Stalybridge many years ago, he stayed after and was absolutely bladdered, at one stage he fell asleep with his paper mache head under the table, before mobile cameras so he got away with that one.

Bit surprised with all the negative views in here.
I am no Beatles or McCartney fan and only went along because everyone in our group [20 ish] was going (I wanted to watch Roisin Murphy). But I thought he was absolutely fantastic. He sounded great (far better than Noel, you could not distinguish any guitar parts and it sounded a mess) and the atmosphere was class. Now idea what has gone on with the BBC coverage, but everyone who was there absolutely loved it.
Just to add, I was stone cold sober as well.

Having watched mccartney on TV, and following this thread and twitter, I too felt let down by the sound, lack of atmosphere, setlist etc. Then I see every review is 5 stars and that those who attended in person thought it was awesome. My opinion then, is that McCartney probably was awesome and that the BBC coverage failed in terms of its sound quality (the fucking mic balance was awful for him and Noel) and in getting over the in person atmosphere to the people at home on the box through piss poor editing.

More likely those who don’t attend are more bitter and feel the need to pick holes out every well known artist

It was England fans. Stick headphones on, and listen.

It's Liverpool and also states you don't win titles in November.

It's a well know mock in the City dressing room about Liverpool made up by Vinny.

World Cup Final is December!

I watched in live and numerous on playback.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.