It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

He would bring goals, more assists, can score penalties... apart from defensively he's a better player overall... plus would massively weaken Liverpool and would be hilarious to watch the fume

Would you leave City for Chelsea? Even if you weren't a City fan.
I get what you're saying, but it's not like he's off to play somewhere truly terrible like Siberia or Sub Saharan Africa or Liverpool.

Chelsea are a CL club. They contend for silverware each year, have new ownership looking to spend, and it's in London. Not many footballers would turn that down.

I can see why that's appealing to Sterling especially since he grew up in London and is supposedly after higher wages.

so whats the chit chat on Salah?
is he renewing or running his contract down?

would be fun if journos had the balls to ask Klopp each week next season on Salah's pending contract expiry.

Course it would... break the internet can be interpreted in different ways but I mean a 80m united player who is very much disliked by some united fans moving to city is internet breaking the uproar would be massive from united fans
No it really wouldn't, not for me. All the rags I know are over the moon he's left few laughed at the thought of him signing for City.

Mbappe or Salah maybe Bellingham are the only 3 Break the Internet players we could sign

Literally no chance Salah leaves the dippers and even less of a chance that he comes here.

They won’t lose Mane and Salah in the same Summer and for it is, they may as well keep him and hope he signs a new deal between now and next Summer.

It’d be hilarious if he left. It’d be even funnier if he came to us but can’t see it happening, at all.

I’d love us to test the waters, mind, just to piss people off.

Don’t think it makes any sense at all, he’s 30 I’d guess the reason liverpool won’t offer him what he wants are the same reasons we wouldn’t pay £50 mill and pay what he wants for I’d guess at least 4 years. I think 2 years from now we’d regret it. Sort of transfer that united would make.
Ronaldo has scored more goals since turning 30 as he did before. Salah is in similar physical condition and clearly looks after himself and if staying injury free could still be world class for another 5-6 years. He is worth the wages he supposedly wants so if liverpool dont pay he will leave. Still thinks hes got a ballon dor in him too.

If I were city id test the water but be very careful about being used. Fans very quickly forget a player has flirted away if they end up staying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.