It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We will lose a lot with both Jesus and Sterling leaving. If they want to go then there is no point in stopping them and for the right price
Why is that? If better players come in their place, we will only improve! Halland is miles better than Jesus. If Sterling ends up leaving and is replaced by Nkunku or a Felix, it's not a step backwards, but a step forward!

Times are hard, every fucker is using Adblock ;) Not sure why Ferran is slumming it in Jet2 cattle class with us though. Club must be saving what they can to pay Erling’s wages.
I feared your jet had been indiscriminately seized along with those of the other oligarchs...

Time to unearth the next Samaras. Enjoy your break.

Reactions: Ric
Why is that? If better players come in their place, we will only improve! Halland is miles better than Jesus. If Sterling ends up leaving and is replaced by Nkunku or a Felix, it's not a step backwards, but a step forward!
He's better than both those two.

Sterling going would be a huge blow. Reckon he would excel on the right with Haaland to find. We've got no one like him.
100% true in that we won't replace Sterling. He's a unique player.

However, considering what we achieved in 18/19 without De Bruyne, and the last two seasons without a traditional striker, I'm very confident it won't hurt us.

For the record, excluding Ederson I'd say this about any City player.

I am very curious to see where Sterling will move to. Is there any chance he will go to a domestic club?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.