It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Foden, Haaland, Salah, KDB.... sh!t me what's the record for goals scored in a season... it'll never happen but it would be brutal if it did

I’m genuinely very excited by the sales of Gabby and Sterling. I think both had gone rather stale and needed a new environment - obviously loved them both during the time here though.

The exciting element to me is the clear pathway now for the younger lads. Cole Palmer and james mcatee are both incredibly talented players who have signed long term contracts. I honestly think both add something different and the chance for them to get minutes is a huge plus for this season.

We can’t keep replacing every reserve player if we want to build this sustainable future of home-grown players.

Let’s not forget Phil has pace to burn, as do Haaland and Alvarez so we still have options on the counter.

I personally don't see the point of signing Salah other than boiling scouse piss and weakening Liverpool. He is the same profile as Mahrez and Foden and doesn't "replace" Raz and what he brings to our team.

I would much rather prefer us to try for Rafael Leao, excellent winger from Milan, suits Sterling's profile much more.

Pogba wouldn't break the Internet. Not even close.
Course it would... break the internet can be interpreted in different ways but I mean a 80m united player who is very much disliked by some united fans moving to city is internet breaking the uproar would be massive from united fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.