Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
City have known for a while that Sterling might leave. The club has also known for a while that Jesus was VERY likely to leave.

If we don’t sign a winger, it’s not for lack of planning. It’s because we’re betting on Palmer (or other), or we don’t think there’s a suitable replacement on the market (or both).

This isn’t an instance of lack of ability to pivot / improvise. It’s been known.

We have 2 very good up-and-coming lads in cole palmer and james mcatee making room for them

And the numbers also said Cancelo was our best defender. We all know that the opposite is true.
and we also know there were plenty of games Mahrez did absolutely nothing and was very fortunate to still be on the pitch when he did score or make the assist, if it wasn't for the fact that Pep doesn't really use the bench Mahrez could have had a bang average season

McAtee’s is ready and could be play more than Cole palmer next season
I think McAtee will get more game time next season as in more cup games but Cole Palmer will play more than McAtee I reckon. Palmer would have played a serious amount of games for us last season only for injuries. He was getting a good run in the side up until his long term injury. Either way I'm looking forward to seen both players both incredible talents.

McAtee’s is ready and could be play more than Cole palmer next season

tumblr_mw7xty2ONL1refy2yo1_500.gifv

You won't miss him? Really?

I have a lot of respect for you tolmie, but I can't believe that's true. I certainly hope it isn't.

We should all miss him. He's been amazing for us, in the greatest side in our history.

Whether you think the team will miss him as it evolves or not, I have to question anyone who doesn't love the guy for what he's done for us.
Love him for what he did, but the last 18 months have been stagnant.

There are a few players if they left I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

Raz is one of them.

Palmer and McAtee are absolutely nowhere near the level of Jesus and Sterling.

If we only replace the latter two with them then next season which should have been exceptional with Haaland suddenly gets a lot tougher and far from the dominance I was hoping for when we signed the big Norwegian.

I just hope Haaland, Mahrez, Foden, KDB and Bernie can stay fit all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.