Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s get one thing straight. Raz is a very very good player and has done great for us.
However, I think him leaving will be the best for both parties.
Brings hell of a lot to the table. Never gives up or hides if having bad game, but in a Pep side you need to have an exceptional touch and rarely lose the ball. He is a bit weak in that area.
It just feels like the right time for him to leave and get some money in.
If he stays and signs a contract then I’m happy with that too.
Kind of 50/50 with it.

Well done Raheem. You have enjoyed a wonderful career at City. Always run your heart out and produced many great moments.
Unfortunately your form has now regressed to a point where you have frustrated lots of fans, when you miss 2 yard open goals, spending lots of time losing your balance and control of the ball. You have gone from a top 5 club player to primarily a reserve player.
So forgive me as I boot you up the arse and out of the door. Good luck for the future and thanks for so many wonderful memories.
The club has now out grown you and you just can’t make the cut these days. We are going to cash in on you and move on. I know you will understand.
bollocks !

How would people feel if Sterling went to Liverpool as a Mane replacement?
I’d thank him for all his goals and assists and hope he’s enjoyed his time here.

I wouldn’t wish him well for the future as I hope Liverpool lose every game and get relegated.

I wouldn’t boo him on his return to the Etihad though but I bet you he’d play well and fucking score against us, despite being fucking woeful almost every time he’s faced Liverpool for City.

This.. think of his England performances with Kane.. he was the best winger at the European championships for christ sake.
Don’t pay attention to how well players play at international tournaments. There are Championship players playing for their countries, and players playing in leagues where they sacrifice goats before kick off playing in those tournaments.

James Rodrigues looked like the next superstar of the sport at the 2008 World Cup and got moves to Madrid and Bayern off the back of it and he’s midtable Prem standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.