It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If Stones could actually stay fit I think we could get away with just having Harwood-Bellis as 4th choice. Unfortunately he’s averaged just 19 league starts a season over the last 5 years.

I like how quickly we've gone from a minimum of 55m to 35m tops and we are still 'thankful' to get whatever.

it’s the nature of the situation we are in unfortunately- I don’t like it but no one’s going to pay top dollar for a guy they can get for free in 12 months and I’m surprised the player is welcoming the move - he’d get a shed load more cash next summer.

Problem is we are not in a great negotiating position - Turn down £35m and pay £15m in wages etc and lose him for free next summer - not saying we should accept but can’t over play a poor hand.
It's my understanding that we were prepared to let him see out the remaining year on his contract.
Maybe it's out of spite because it's a rival, but i say fuck it, let him stay and play him and see how he gets on playing in the same team as Haaland.

it’s the nature of the situation we are in unfortunately- I don’t like it but no one’s going to pay top dollar for a guy they can get for free in 12 months and I’m surprised the player is welcoming the move - he’d get a shed load more cash next summer.
The player may have his head turned by another team in twelve months and Chelsea lose out on him

Seems the owner wants a statement signing and Raz is his choice

Pay the price or move on

The deal has to suit us aswell though.
Raheem is under contract, so regardless if he wants to leave, we can still see no if we feel the fee is too low.

Raz should be 60 mill. If they have offered 25 mill under that we should go back with 25 over. The price is now 85 ;-)

Problem is we are not in a great negotiating position - Turn down £35m and pay £15m in wages etc and lose him for free next summer - not saying we should accept but can’t over play a poor hand.
Course we are, the player ‘needs’ out if you listen to the reasoning, and Chelsea are trying to restructure their entire front line after wasting nigh on £300M, they’ve now got the opportunity to sign an England international in his prime for £50-60M which is a great deal for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.