It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Bro i would really love sane back with his linkup with kdb but those who want sane please have a look, so we bought sane in 2017 as i remember. Let's look at sane's ucl records

2018- lost to liverpool (quarter final)
2019- lost to Tottenham( quarter final)
2020- lost to lyon (quarter final)

bayern buys sane in 2020. Sane's record for bayern

2021- lost to psg (quarter final)
2022- lost to villareal (quarter final)

theres a similarity don't you think? Although i don't believe in myths, i reall dont wanna get stuck into quarter finals, after sane in 2020, in 2021 we played final and in 2022 we were close to final and reached semis,

thoughts?

Would fuckin’ love Leroy back. Pure skill, pace and end product. Proper electric, loved watching him play and was wounded when he left. My dream signing alongside FDJ.

I doubt we’ll go back, though, unless it’s cut price and he really shows he wants it. I can see the latter but Bayern won’t lose face in the market after a year of tapping him up in public. Pricks.

Sad for him it’s turned out the way it did but funny for Bayern.

Think 4132 more likely. Something like

Ederson
Walker/Cancelo Stones/Dias /Laporte/Ake Cucurella/Zinchenko
Rodri/ Phillips
Bernardo./KDB. / Grealish /Foden/Palmer
Haaland / Alvarez / Mahrez/Sterling

Of course it easily changes to any formation and even back to a false 9 if Haaland doesn't play. If Felix did replace Sterling then a front 2 works even better with 2 from Haaland Felix Alvarez,
It won't be 4132 because it lacks the proper structure in balance attack and defense. Especially with our squad balance.

Push both fullbacks high and wide, leaves only 3 men back. Have to compensate by dropping the 2 CMs which is not ideal with all of our talent.

4231 is far more logical, even if both fullbacks push up we have 4 men to defend, but more realistically is that it tilts over to one side and becomes a 3241, Peps favourite way to attack.

Truth is if sterling gets the move he wants and with Jesus leaving, we're losing our pace /runs in behind on the wings. There's not loads of top wingers available at the moment. I think most of us would welcome sane back for the right price, he would bring lots to the team. Bayern will surely want to recoup what they paid though? 45/50 ish?

Truth is if sterling gets the move he wants and with Jesus leaving, we're losing our pace /runs in behind on the wings. There's not loads of top wingers available at the moment. I think most of us would welcome sane back for the right price, he would bring lots to the team. Bayern will surely want to recoup what they paid though? 45/50 ish?

Who better for that money? Elite pace, elite free kicks, end product...

I think the reason he left was perfectly understandable too given his wish to represent his country. I would imagine most fans would be delighted at getting leroy back. Pep on the other hand...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.