Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct.

It’s like every player who once upon a time played for United or one of their youth teams no matter how few games he played, will always get mention as a United ex-player.

Just now on SSN Andy Goram ex Rangers and ex Manchester United has died.

I’m surprised the rest of the league aren’t up in arms at the continual squeezing of these **** and their name into every fuck news item or match report.
Ex manyoo striker Sean Goater.

£85m on a completely unproven striker and a £400,000 contract for a player that fans have been critical of for 6 months. The former is now being shoed into comparisons with Haaland and the latter being used to headline an article in The Athletic about how Liverpool's transfer window has 'blown Manchester City's out of the water'. The disparity in media treatment is pathetic.

I've just read a most uplifting article on the BBC website explaining that Salah's new contract "goes beyond football" because of his religious observances and his general niceness. It's very good of Liverpool paying him hundreds of thousands of pounds a week whether he scores goals or not, just for being good for football. I'm sure the Echo could get a good story out of this crap.
My reaction to that (after I had vomited) was it’s a pity the great appreciation of Islam now exhibited by all scousers hasn’t spread to their boardroom where Soriano is known as “the terrorist”.

£85m on a completely unproven striker and a £400,000 contract for a player that fans have been critical of for 6 months. The former is now being shoed into comparisons with Haaland and the latter being used to headline an article in The Athletic about how Liverpool's transfer window has 'blown Manchester City's out of the water'. The disparity in media treatment is pathetic.

I didn't realise just how shit Haaland was until he signed for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.