It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Meanwhile behind the scenes while dealing with Russian hackers with a concerted effort to disrupt the championships (and failing to haha) my team are currently dealing with a bustard swarm of bees behind the scenes

65a2cd28a1c10be72601f486578d8430.jpg

I should have said - there is critical timing equipment behind that swarm - Simon is off to reset it now after drawing the short straw
Rather appropriate this was liked by a user called @summer buzz.

Its like 100m+ in net spend if Sterling goes through then... Cucurella in and we're around +50m this window... Amazing. Aké replacement doesn't have to cost 50m either. This window is destined for a + net spend.

Great, we should open a bloody bank then. I’d rather we try to win every trophy we can and spend what that takes, not give Chelsea and Liverpool any belief they can compete.

Great, we should open a bloody bank then. I’d rather we try to win every trophy we can and spend what that takes, not give Chelsea and Liverpool any belief they can compete.
What are you talking about? we're gonna have a better squad at the end, and we're gonna save money for next window when better players are available! do people think the point of caring about money is for bragging rights?

What are you talking about? we're gonna have a better squad at the end, and we're gonna save money for next window when better players are available! do people think the point of caring about money is for bragging rights?

It’s about so much more than bragging rights.

If we’ve got any ambitions to win the Net Spend Quad this season, we absolutely need turn a decent profit his summer!

It’s about so much more than bragging rights.

If we’ve got any ambitions to win the Net Spend Quad this season, we absolutely need turn a decent profit his summer!
Yes we always seem to win the Maximum Spend Cup which is on par with our normal League Cup, so a new cup will be nice to add to the cabinet, the Net Spend Trophy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.