It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

What are you talking about? we're gonna have a better squad at the end, and we're gonna save money for next window when better players are available! do people think the point of caring about money is for bragging rights?
Better players available next window ?

Always find it strange how so many are so interested in transfer fees, as long as the squad improves I couldn’t give a f*ck.

Right now the squad is stronger than last season, excellent window, more to come.
It is because what city spend is used to hurt the club via the media and FFP. The constant lies and slander is a never ending stream of shit. Now we are making good money back on the academy and a few first team squad members we can fight back against the lies. That’s how I see it. Many will disagree. The blue brain Twitter account is doing an excellent job on our net spend and player sales.

It is because what city spend is used to hurt the club via the media and FFP. The constant lies and slander is a never ending stream of shit. Now we are making good money back on the academy and a few first team squad members we can fight back against the lies. That’s how I see it. Many will disagree. The blue brain Twitter account is doing an excellent job on out net spend and player sales.
The media will find something else to stir about if needs be or they’ll continue with spend as they have an agenda and narrative and no facts will change that I’m afraid.

I get the fee is of some interest but some just obsess over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of those cryptic Tolmie clues.

Well he's down in London, so stawberries and cream, cockernee rhyming slang...Raheem

The box appears to be unopened....hmmm. ;)
I was reading he is joining the mighty MK Dons formerly known as Wimbledon.Thinking logically they won’t pay us £60 million :(

If we sell Bernardo it will be the biggest mistake in the history of the club. We sold Jesus, Sterling and probably Ake in the same window. Enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.