It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I think Ballus has mentioned that Bernardo is happy at City and does not want to leave, however if the 2 clubs agreed on a transfer fee he would leave. I just want this window to finish with Bernardo still a City player.
Totally agree with what your saying but something does not add up at all.

If Bernardo is happy, why is his agent seemingly pimping him to Barca, especially in their current financial mess?

Is this some sort of bizarre contract improvement negotiation or just greed?

If Bernardo is happy, why is his agent seemingly pimping him to Barca, especially in their current financial mess?

Where have you seen that his agent is pimping him to Barca?

As far as I am aware Bernardo and his agent aren’t saying or doing anything, the only people that are saying anything is barcelona and blue moan flappers

Where have you seen that his agent is pimping him to Barca?

The only major source of these stories is the Spanish press - they seem to link La Liga with anyone - look at the Haaland stories - how many times did they tell us he was nailed on for Madrid or Barcelona. These stories from the Spanish press should be filed away with the numerous Daily Mail stories telling us Boris Johnson is a man of integrity.

As far as I am aware Bernardo and his agent aren’t saying or doing anything, the only people that are saying anything is barcelona and blue moan flappers
So Barca are trying to make City, Bernardo and Mendes look like Muppets and yet say nothing?

So Barca are trying to make City, Bernardo and Mendes look like Muppets and yet say nothing?
If there is any truth at all in the rumour that Mendes wants to move Bernardo it will be because after this window FIFA are capping agent’s earnings.

Barca will do and say anything to appear relevant right now.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.