It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Barcelona believe they can sign Bernardo Silva for between 5-10m, because of the name Barcelona. They believe Bernardo would play for free as well because of the name ' Barcelona.
I hate this lot, why the fuck are we playing a friendly against them in August?
I would like to believe it is because we are now an elite club, playing friendlies with elite clubs. I also think we rise above the endless social media gossip. Someone mentioned, yesterday, that Bernardo should come out and say that he has no interest in playing elsewhere and my first thought was that players would spend more time in interviews than anything else if they responded to Twitter speculation. We live in a world where people believe they can make a living, and some do, simply from creating a gossip column from their bedroom; we have to be above that.

If we sell Bernardo it will be the biggest mistake in the history of the club. We sold Jesus, Sterling and probably Ake in the same window. Enough.
I would also add the loss of Bernardo would be huge IF he wants to leave, but at the end of the day any player who does not want to be part of our club has to go and quickly, however good they are.

Ake, Sterling and Jesus all have done well to outstanding but ALL are very replaceable and can be improved upon.

I would also add the loss of Bernardo would be huge IF he wants to leave, but at the end of the day any player who does not want to be part of our club has to go and quickly, however good they are.

Ake, Sterling and Jesus all have done well to outstanding but ALL are very replaceable and can be improved upon.
I think Ballus has mentioned that Bernardo is happy at City and does not want to leave, however if the 2 clubs agreed on a transfer fee he would leave. I just want this window to finish with Bernardo still a City player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.