5 home games 21/22 to be able to buy a ticket for United game !?

But if you only go to 2 games why should one of them be the biggest game of the Season.
Sounds like me me me.
My missus only want 2 matches this season as she is sharing my sons season ticket as he hit hard times at the moment.

I think match tickets will be £10/£15 more expensive this season, last season a game against a team like Bournemouth was £35 or £40 for SS2 I think? So we’ll see on Thursday

don't think it was that cheap... I paid £50 for seat in 111 last season v burnley!

Imagine people being annoyed that you only want to attend the big games and city are putting a stop to it. Maybe this season you might make the effort to attend more games and fill our stadium for the less attractive games. I have a friend who went to 17/19 games last season on a citizens card, costing them about £1000 in match ticket costs. They'll probably do the same this season. Loyalty should be rewarded
Why should that be rewarded more than someone with a 20 year city history who might not have gone to as many games just last year?

Why should that be rewarded more than someone with a 20 year city history who might not have gone to as many games just last year?
nothing is fair
why should someone with big money who can pay corporate/boxes,get away tickets in front of people who have been going for decades

nothing is fair
why should someone with big money who can pay corporate/boxes,get away tickets in front of people who have been going for decades
Fair is off points isn’t it. That way you have a history or going to game and not just isolated to last year/ who knows the reasons why someone didn’t make 5 games last year but could have made hundreds in previous years. It’s just city at the minute and it amazes me how they can get so many basics, so wrong. Mind blowing

nothing is fair
It’s only for silver today. Cityzens tomorrow I believe isn’t it

Fair is off points isn’t it. That way you have a history or going to game and not just isolated to last year/ who knows the reasons why someone didn’t make 5 games last year but could have made hundreds in previous years. It’s just city at the minute and it amazes me how they can get so many basics, so wrong. Mind blowing
my point is,with city these days,its money,from the point you're making to the point i made about a jcl corporate can come along with his money and get away tickets from the off,its all about money it seems to me.

I think your right just checked Newcastle last season was £47 with the £5 citizen discount
Mid week games were about £35-£40 with the discount, Bournemouth being a saturday afternoon anf first home game will be dearer, first home usually is whoever it's against. The team we are playing isn't that relevant. I expect it to be £50 plus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.