5 home games 21/22 to be able to buy a ticket for United game !?

THIS IS DISGUSTING.

I attend 4-5 games per year, some away in CL, when I live in Atlanta, GA, USA. Last year I attended 3 home (Crystal Palace, United, Sporting CP) and West Ham away. I even got to Porto the previous year for the CL final !

Last week I renewed my Cityzens and booked flights for the Sep/Oct to cover the home game v United. And now the club tell me "I'm NOT worthy" of being able to buy a ticket for this game as the criteria is 'must have attended 5 home games during 21/22 .... WTF !?

Is it right for me to be angry ? or should I just chill, and accept this is the new City, that makes decisions not in the best interest of their overseas fan base ?
Isn't there an Atlanta supporters club that you can be a member of and apply for tickets?

If it fills up Forest on a Wednesday night or the third round of the Carabao, I’m not going to complain.
First time coming to Manchester to watch City play for the Forest game……. Judging by your comment I’m assuming getting tickets for this game should be a breeze? Little nervous coming from abroad. Holding on to booking my accommodations until I can get any seats.

Unless one of you good looking people wanna let me stay with them ;)

They stopped doing this in about 2008 or 2009 so the price rises were hidden under Cook.
I meant the individual game ticket prices on Thursday me and the boy went to about 10 games from here in Colchester last year so ok to buy this year been goin for a long while now.

Regarding OSC Branches. People who book travel in advance and then demand tickets don’t tend to be welcome. Anyone willing to contribute to the main objective of expanding the fan base tend to be welcome with open arms.

First time coming to Manchester to watch City play for the Forest game……. Judging by your comment I’m assuming getting tickets for this game should be a breeze? Little nervous coming from abroad. Holding on to booking my accommodations until I can get any seats.

Get on booking.com you can reserve a room with free cancellation & it won’t ask for the funds till then, hotel Brooklyn is going for £60 pn for two, bus stop for the 216 at Piccadilly gardens is 500yds away

There was some luck involved, but there was more money than luck :O I didn't get from the club, I bought it on the open market, as I wanted to be there.

Agreed, local fans shoulod certainly be considered, but this type of decision alienates all overseas fans ...
When you say "considered", shouldn't that be "prioritised"?

Should be fine mate. As @Jesus H Gabz says, book your hotel now via booking.com and you'll get free cancellation.

If you stick around posting on the forum, you'll probably be able to snap up a spare ticket from the ticket section if you fail getting one from the club (I think you'll be fine with it being a weeknight and a strange kick off time - some people might not be able to make it after work, etc.).

Not sure either conflicts with the other. In fact, considered AND prioritized is OK with me.

As long as any criteria for match tickets is fair and balanced. I don’t think 5 home games in JUST the previous season is.
I'm not having a go but I'm surprised it's that low. I'm actually shocked that it was only 3 previously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.