Rangers Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Aribo should be going for at least £25m. Last year or not, it's a sore one.

I agree it's not a great fee, but he had a release clause though apparently. Probably 1 of the reasons he signed for Rangers in the first place amidst competition was that there was a reasonable release clause in place for when he goes back down south unfortunately.

You get on the bench at Rangers and our press say you’re worth £20m. £10m if they get that is a fair price. £25m? Do me a favour. Although Morelos will go for £567m obviously.

Joe Aribo should be going for at least £25m. Last year or not, it's a sore one.
10 million for a guy who cost 300K is not to be sniffed at, although I agree it should be more. Sad when the sons of William and the sons of Liam from the east end are just stepping stones to the mighty Southampton

10 million for a guy who cost 300K is not to be sniffed at, although I agree it should be more. Sad when the sons of William and the sons of Liam from the east end are just stepping stones to the mighty Southampton
Matondo signing as replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.