Rangers Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
£6M plus a further £4M in add ons. He was down to his last year of his contract and had a £10M release clause anyway.

Morelos & Kent also down to their final 12 months.
I think you need to sell both. Kent is like Forrest, 6 games a season if you’re lucky. Morelos stays only if he signs an extension, any word on what they are doing?

Playing brilliant, 2 in a row on the way. In fact quite a few in a row coming your way.

I’m hearing, it may not be true, that Aribo is going for £6m and not the £145m The Daily Ranger had put on him. Any truth in the £6m claim?
Apart from the over 75s Who still reads the Dhaily Rhebel? 6m upfront and another 4m after his first throw in. Not bad for a 300k outlay

I think you need to sell both. Kent is like Forrest, 6 games a season if you’re lucky. Morelos stays only if he signs an extension, any word on what they are doing?

No, no real sign what's happening yet. I agree, I think we'll need to sell if we can't agree a contract. No problems with that, we can't afford assets leaving for free, even if it means taking a reduced fee for them.

See how he does first before you start counting the add ons.

Im not counting them, obviously it depends on what the add in are and how realistic they are. Bayern for Mane was initially something like winning 3 Balon D'ors lol. Apparently the Aribo ones are a lot more achievable than that.

Banik who? Still, must be nice to see you win in Europe. ;-)
It was. Lovely actually. But I’m telling you, we are looking tasty. All they young superstars you’re renting, better be as good as the Record is trying to convince you they are. I will leave it there. Until some **** annoys me at least. :)

It was. Lovely actually. But I’m telling you, we are looking tasty. All they young superstars you’re renting, better be as good as the Record is trying to convince you they are. I will leave it there. Until some **** annoys me at least. :)

No, it's a football post, debate away.

We've signed a mixture of players so far, Souttar, Lawrence & Colak are experienced, and Matondo although only has played nearly a dozen times for Wales. All permanent signings so far.

The other guys like Lovelace and the such are B Team signings for the future.

No, it's a football post, debate away.

We've signed a mixture of players so far, Souttar, Lawrence & Colak are experienced, and Matondo although only has played nearly a dozen times for Wales. All permanent signings so far.

The other guys like Lovelace and the such are B Team signings for the future.
Who do you think will move on this window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.