Rangers Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember back in the day when Murray was using Hectors cash to fund big signings and we hadn’t a pot to piss in and we’re buying cheap or free. We got slaughtered for being skint and compared to Midas touch, succulent lamb man. Fast forward and now our press seeing Rangers go for every free or cheap going being called imaginative. And everyone of them
Is a wonder kid and no one can believe they got them.

They can’t help themselves. Must be all sitting at their keyboards with their new rangers tops on thinking, how can we make this seem brilliant?

It is amusing to watch. What happened to all those millions made? Obviously not as many as needed. Need to wait until Morelos billions come in I suppose.

I remember back in the day when Murray was using Hectors cash to fund big signings and we hadn’t a pot to piss in and we’re buying cheap or free. We got slaughtered for being skint and compared to Midas touch, succulent lamb man. Fast forward and now our press seeing Rangers go for every free or cheap going being called imaginative. And everyone of them
Is a wonder kid and no one can believe they got them.

They can’t help themselves. Must be all sitting at their keyboards with their new rangers tops on thinking, how can we make this seem brilliant?

It is amusing to watch. What happened to all those millions made? Obviously not as many as needed. Need to wait until Morelos billions come in I suppose.

Don't think anyone has called 28 year old Colak, 28 year old Tom Lawrence and 25 year old Souttar wonder kids?

I’m hearing, it may not be true, that Aribo is going for £6m and not the £145m The Daily Ranger had put on him. Any truth in the £6m claim?

I’m hearing, it may not be true, that Aribo is going for £6m and not the £145m The Daily Ranger had put on him. Any truth in the £6m claim?
£6M plus a further £4M in add ons. He was down to his last year of his contract and had a £10M release clause anyway.

Morelos & Kent also down to their final 12 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.