It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

The usual Bernardo links

Ya read another one

Bernie is crazy/mad etc etc about that Poverty club and city will sell for 100m Euros.

Many have posted here, including @93.20blue that he won't leave - but in the unlikely event that he leaves, hope the replacement is in this window itself - Bellingham comes to mind.

I personally think we'll play a lot with the 3-5-2 that pep introduced for a while when Mendy arrived, should cucurella sign.

Accommodates more direct play and cut backs for haaland, potentially grealish/Alvarez as a deep 10. Phillips and Rodri at times with maybe even Rodri as 1 of the 3 centrebacks - when we attack he steps into MF and the wingback on the opposite side to our attack drops as the 3rd defender. Walker can also be more versatile in that system.

Loads of fluidity, hard to figure out and loads of excellent players to rotate

I personally think we'll play a lot with the 3-5-2 that pep introduced for a while when Mendy arrived, should cucurella sign.

Accommodates more direct play and cut backs for haaland, potentially grealish/Alvarez as a deep 10. Phillips and Rodri at times with maybe even Rodri as 1 of the 3 centrebacks - when we attack he steps into MF and the wingback on the opposite side to our attack drops as the 3rd defender. Walker can also be more versatile in that system.

Loads of fluidity, hard to figure out and loads of excellent players to rotate
If we are doing that, we need another CB even if Ake doesn’t leave!

I thought you were the expert? Just goes to show. I wonder who the others were?
No man, not me...you don't see me on here quoting amounts out of my a-hole...The market will bear out what the experts think...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.