It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Silva are you seeing what that bankrupt club is doing to their player ?

I think that this is the transfer window predicted as far back as 1972 by Messrs Gouldman, Creme & Godley with the prophetic line…..
“Maybe in another generation when other lads have come to take our place”
I am just enjoying the ride whoever lines up on the first game of the season will do for me.

I think that this is the transfer window predicted as far back as 1972 by Messrs Gouldman, Creme & Godley with the prophetic line…..
“Maybe in another generation when other lads have come to take our place”
I am just enjoying the ride whoever lines up on the first game of the season will do for me.
This is one of the most exciting windows we've ever had. Biggest possibly, or one of.

We knew his ceiling was high and we also knew that he was making the wrong move albeit situational, shame. Pep wanted him to stay as well didn't he, would still take him, just one of those players who glided across the pitch effortlessly

LOL his salary makes him attractive to only 4 clubs.. Real, PSG, Rags and FC Brokelona in their dreams.

So if Zinchenko leaves as well as Ake are people expecting 3 more signings? I personally still think we need a winger ?
I think we will play a lot narrower next season and the width will come from the full backs.
Think that will suit both grealish and foden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.