It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

nah i was actually rooting for 93.20 blue as an ITK who was sensible and didn’t just chat shit for attention. shame they lived long enough to see themself become the villain. we are signing cucurella and a centre back if we’re lucky. no chance of anyone else imo. hope i’m wrong though obviously and if 93.20 has it right then i will apologise

Any YouTube clips of this Neymar fella? Not seen him play.

As long as he's 2 footed I don't care. Was just coming to terms with losing the one footed player we've sold to Chelsea.
He's good at going in two footed when he has a hissy fit.

hahaha fuckjng hell , i opened my ig and right on top is no other then neymar dribbling reel .. i come here and am reading all these rumors of him .
maybe algorithm is itk ?

This is either a wind up of some description like stand by your beds or it’s Neymar.

He’s basically said it’s a World famous Brazilian so we only have Vinicius and Neymar and it can’t be the former so, if it’s not a wind up it’s Neymar.

If it is him I don’t know what to think. Not a City type signing at all and, on the face of it, a totally selfish diving nobhead. Undoubtedly a great player.

I’m going to talk it through with the dog.
Even the dog would say no to Neymar

Since when did Age become issues, plenty of top player way into 35 and they are still pretty good. The only major issues is injury record otherwise age should not be relevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.