United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernandinho is 5'10 and played there for a season? Premier league has mostly moved on from hoofing the ball up to the big man. Can't speak for Ten Haag style but under Pep we dominate possession vs majority of teams so most of Fernandinho's aerial duels were dealing with speculative long balls up to an opponents isolated forward that if he lost rarely mattered anyway as there was no-one to get onto any flickons ect. He came unstuck vs counters ect but that was due to age not height.

Cucurella(5'8) played there often for Brighton last season. Kalvin Philips - 5'10 for Leeds too
I get your drift but when it comes to this position a good big un always comes out on top. That said it would not be hard for this guy to do better than the big useless fucker the rags have currently in this position.

Wow. The Daily Fail outdid herself. There’s only one club in England. And one manager. It must be a hell of a relief to all other clubs and managers to know they they can work in the shadow of a huge failure for a decade now. Keep it going DF. Let’s have another 12-15 stories about that lot. Save me loads of time reading.

That’s not the same though, mate.

We have a whole thread redirected to the disgraceful antics of our media and the way they report unsubstantiated and untrue allegations without any consequence and I keep seeing this story on here around Ferdinand fucking around while his wife was dying of cancer (which is far worse than swerving a drugs test) and I’ve never seen a single source to even begin to establish it. Happy to be pointed to one by any poster.

Not saying he isn’t a ****, because he is, but it’s a pretty low thing to accuse someone of such a thing in the absence of anything to back it up, and it diminishes our grounds to (rightly) criticise the press when they do the same thing.

It just seems to have become accepted as fact on here, without anything discernible (as far as I can see) to back it up.

Happy to be shown the error of my ways by being pointed in the right direction.
Yep. As I understand it - and I could be wrong on this - his wife passed away after a relatively short illness. No doubt he played away during their marriage but all the accounts of his infedility appear to long pre-date his wife becoming ill. That doesn't excuse his extra-curricular activities of course but I'm finding it very difficult to believe that he was getting his end away while his wife was on her death bed.

The same as the Mirror. They all might as well be rag fanzines. BBC are the same. It makes me wonder if the rags have some kind of agreement with our media not to print anything negative about them.

There has to be something going on between the rags (and the dippers) and the British media: this constant fawning and overly-exaggerated adulation from the press and the tv stations here is definitely engineered: it's being done to promote both red-top clubs and the media wouldn't do that unless there was something in it for them.

The same as the Mirror. They all might as well be rag fanzines. BBC are the same. It makes me wonder if the rags have some kind of agreement with our media not to print anything negative about them.

There has to be something going on between the rags (and the dippers) and the British media: this constant fawning and overly-exaggerated adulation from the press and the tv stations here is definitely engineered: it's being done to promote both red-top clubs and the media wouldn't do that unless there was something in it for them.

All about £££££ with clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.