United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that it's back to all being the Glazers fault this morning because they aren't getting in the players they want.

Surely their anger should be aimed at FDJ for telling the football world what a crock of shit their club is.

He's 5'9 and because Cannavaro was also 5'9, they now think they've bought the next Cannavaro.

Completely the wrong league to play a short CB. Just doesn't work. Strikers are going to have a field day, especially as whoever they play next to him, is fucking shite.

Can't confirm this incident but he was 100% involved in the rags Christmas party in 2007 when Johnny Evans got accused of rape in St John's hotel just off Quay Street
Ferdinand vs MGN Ltd ( Mirror Group Newspapers ) Rio sued the Mirror ( for 'invasion' of privacy' ) , as it was publishing a "kiss and tell" story involving Rio . The Mirror provided details of his extensive "extra curricular activities" / "playing away from home", despite his being portrayed as a wholesome home-loving happily married man with three kids. I think the case was dropped after The Mirror had introduced a number of "professional ladies" as witnesses for the defense who testified as to Rio's extensive use of ther services. The hypocrisy here is with the BBC ( and the media in general ) who have portrayed him as a truly great human being following the sad death of his wife. In the Jonny Evans trial ,I think Rio was alleged to have "introduced" the young ladies who entertained the boys at their Christmas do. To be fair to Wio, I believe he has published an autobiography ( ghosted I presume) wherein he admits to his somewhat dissolute earlier life.

Ferdinand vs MGN Ltd ( Mirror Group Newspapers ) Rio sued the Mirror ( for 'invasion' of privacy' ) , as it was publishing a "kiss and tell" story involving Rio . The Mirror provided details of his extensive "extra curricular activities" / "playing away from home", despite his being portrayed as a wholesome home-loving happily married man with three kids. I think the case was dropped after The Mirror had introduced a number of "professional ladies" as witnesses for the defense who testified as to Rio's extensive use of ther services. The hypocrisy here is with the BBC ( and the media in general ) who have portrayed him as a truly great human being following the sad death of his wife. In the Jonny Evans trial ,I think Rio was alleged to have "introduced" the young ladies who entertained the boys at their Christmas do. To be fair to Wio, I believe he has published an autobiography ( ghosted I presume) wherein he admits to his somewhat dissolute earlier life.
Found out some info about that Christmas party a few years ago. I won't go into details on here but without the club's intervention at least 3 players would be in serious trouble. Evans wasn't the only one

Completely the wrong league to play a short CB. Just doesn't work. Strikers are going to have a field day, especially as whoever they play next to him, is fucking shite.

Fernandinho is 5'10 and played there for a season? Premier league has mostly moved on from hoofing the ball up to the big man. Can't speak for Ten Haag style but under Pep we dominate possession vs majority of teams so most of Fernandinho's aerial duels were dealing with speculative long balls up to an opponents isolated forward that if he lost rarely mattered anyway as there was no-one to get onto any flickons ect. He came unstuck vs counters ect but that was due to age not height.

Cucurella(5'8) played there often for Brighton last season. Kalvin Philips - 5'10 for Leeds too

Butcher signs for the Rags
View attachment 50038
I think Pat’s already there, plastered all over the walls of that ex-pub on Chester Road. She was still there when I had the doubtful pleasure of driving past it last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.