United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same as the Mirror. They all might as well be rag fanzines. BBC are the same. It makes me wonder if the rags have some kind of agreement with our media not to print anything negative about them.

There has to be something going on between the rags (and the dippers) and the British media: this constant fawning and overly-exaggerated adulation from the press and the tv stations here is definitely engineered: it's being done to promote both red-top clubs and the media wouldn't do that unless there was something in it for them.

100% and I don't believe it's just clicks. Some consideration is changing hands.

The same as the Mirror. They all might as well be rag fanzines. BBC are the same. It makes me wonder if the rags have some kind of agreement with our media not to print anything negative about them.

There has to be something going on between the rags (and the dippers) and the British media: this constant fawning and overly-exaggerated adulation from the press and the tv stations here is definitely engineered: it's being done to promote both red-top clubs and the media wouldn't do that unless there was something in it for them.
The BBC selection of televised FA cup ties once the rags are involved is a massive indicator.

Certainly the Telegraph and maybe the rest, are running the story that Ten Weeks might extend Wantawayron's contract. Do these hacks not ask questions of rag managers for fear of being blanked ?
'Ten, your star player doesn't want to play for you, why are you saying you might force him to stay an extra year?
It really is pathetic.

fucksake every paper is running story after story about these no mark cunts.

As soon as the rags kick a ball they will revert back to an irrelevant shit stain that needs flushed.

All about £££££ with clicks
it is indeed... and like it or not, they generate more clicks... as a journo working for a company running seven national newspapers, it drives me crackers but they do follow the money. The Mail is the worst though, rarely see a City story on the 'City page' - and if you do it's seven below Scouse or Rags

I see the BBC have rolling commentary of their game against Palace and it is their headline.

I see the BBC have rolling commentary of their game against Palace and it is their headline.
It seems bizarre that United, Liverpool and Palace all played round robin games, yet just the Liverpool v Palace game ended with Liverpool getting a trophy from their own sponsors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.