Neymar

I still think @93.20blue is bang on the money about Neymar, don’t let the media fool you.
However, Guardiola has put the talk to bed, describing it as false information.

‘I’m sorry but it’s not true,’ he said. ‘That information is not right. Neymar is an incredible player and the info I have he’s an incredibly nice guy. But it’s not right.

Having just seen Bernie's comments, we would be off our rocker not to accept any type of trade that included Neymar.

If it was remotely true, of course...

The suggestion we reportedly didn't, knowing Bernie's intention to still leave at some point, Soriano and Pep's love for Neymar, you would have to think it doesn't pass the smell test.
I think pep will always say things aren't true if we are way off a deal anyway. Imo you keep things quite until they are certain. If it falls through then nobody was ever the wiser

Ryan Sidle in sportsbible suggests Neymar is a downgrade on Sterling, is that because hes linked with us. If he was going to the rags hed be a world class game changer who has no equals.

Ryan Sidle in sportsbible suggests Neymar is a downgrade on Sterling, is that because hes linked with us. If he was going to the rags hed be a world class game changer who has no equals.
That’s because Sterling left us and became world class without kicking a ball for Chelsea.
He was also under appreciated and under valued, right up to the point he joined Chelsea.
Same kinda thing happened with Gabby, go figure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.