Neymar

Having just seen Bernie's comments, we would be off our rocker not to accept any type of trade that included Neymar.

If it was remotely true, of course...

The suggestion we reportedly didn't, knowing Bernie's intention to still leave at some point, Soriano and Pep's love for Neymar, you would have to think it doesn't pass the smell test.
Absolutely. City would pretty much instantly take Neymar in a trade for Bernardo.

Last edited:
Having just seen Bernie's comments, we would be off our rocker not to accept any type of trade that included Neymar.

If it was remotely true, of course...

The suggestion we reportedly didn't, knowing Bernie's intention to still leave at some point, Soriano and Pep's love for Neymar, you would have to think it doesn't pass the smell test.
What comments?

Absolutely - no way City wouldn’t take Neymar in a trade for Bernardo.
Exactly. Neymar doesn't replace him. If Bernardo leaves we need his proper replacement or we will run out of gas in midfield.

Instead of getting Neymar, i think we would save money for someone like jude

If Bernardo were to leave I'd rather drop Foden back and sign another winger to be honest. But I suppose that doesn't really fit the 4-2-3-1 we played last night and most of last season.

If Bernardo were to leave I'd rather drop Foden back and sign another winger to be honest. But I suppose that doesn't really fit the 4-2-3-1 we played last night and most of last season.
IF Bernardo leaves, which I don't think so, how about Anthony? Or drop Grealish instead of Foden. He looks like a real deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.