Neymar

And if I'd replied to someone who said he missed games through injury, I'd have agreed.

But you invented nonsense about him "not bothering to play CL games".

As for the sister's birthday stuff, you really need to learn the difference between a meme and the truth.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 7 times, shame on me.

Whatever the reason, injury or lack of professionalism, he’s not available for the most important games, and he’d cost a fortune.

I’m sorry but I aside from name value, I don’t get it. Never reached 20 goals in a Ligue 1 season, reached 22 games once in 5 seasons, never available for important CL games, seems like a prick, injury prone, massive wages.

We could have got Messi on a free last year, but we’re going for his less talented, less disciplined and more injury-prone imitation, for what will probably be a massive fee.

Seems like as un-City a transfer as you can get.
I'd rather he signed for one of our rivals than sign for us, as I think he would weaken a team rather than improve it.

Especially ours.

Signing Neymar makes no sense to me. Why would we pay huge money to sign a left winger when we spent £100 million on a left winger last summer who sits on the bench because Phil Foden is better? Neither Foden nor Grealish are ready to play centrally and none of those 3 have played more than a handful of games on the right before that's suggested, it would be 3 huge players to fit into the side who's best position is the same. And this is all before considering anything else, particularly his personality which I don't think fits into peps ideas and we know how much City consider that before signing a player.
Maybe to play up front .

None of the reliable sources talk about this transfer. We’re not interesting with Neymar. He’s wage are crazy, no way. All fake news from fake sources.
93:20 and Tolmie spoke about Haaland before any "reliable sources" spoke about Haaland. Assuming 93:20 is talking about Neymar coming to City, then let's not quickly rule it out yet, lets wait and see, even if some fans won't like him here and some will welcome him with open arms and embrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.