Pep Guardiola Press Conferences - 2022/23

E E

ElleBla

So Peps pressers aren’t lost in other threads thought I’d start a thread for just his pressers.

Pre-West Ham Press Conference:

Pre-West Ham Embargoed Press Conference:

Post-West Ham Press Conference:

Last edited by a moderator:
What I’ve gleaned from the question posed to pep is the media are chomping at the bit for pep to tell them he’s leaving. Then all will be right with the world. Same thing with the questions asked about bernardo going they just want it to happen. Sad twats.

I don't think any of those questions were anything to get upset about:

We literally spend our free time discussing all these topics on this forum - so wouldn't you be a bit annoyed if the journalists weren't asking Pep what's happening with his contract or if Bernardo is leaving?

From that interview I took:

- Pep wants to stay
- Barca haven't approached us about Bernardo
- Team haven't voted on captain yet
- Pep hasn't ruled out further transfers (which he would do if we weren't going for anyone)
- He's already mentioned the academy, we could presume it's going to play a bigger role this season with the smaller squad

I don't think any of those questions were anything to get upset about:

We literally spend our free time discussing all these topics on this forum - so wouldn't you be a bit annoyed if the journalists weren't asking Pep what's happening with his contract or if Bernardo is leaving?

From that interview I took:

- Pep wants to stay
- Barca haven't approached us about Bernardo
- Team haven't voted on captain yet
- Pep hasn't ruled out further transfers (which he would do if we weren't going for anyone)
- He's already mentioned the academy, we could presume it's going to play a bigger role this season with the smaller squad

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 25
Pep is a master at answering questions without giving anything away. He spoke for 18 mins there and we don’t even know who is going to take pens, never mind what is going to happen with Bernardo. It would be nice for a bit of reassurance from the big man but I will settle for his relaxed demeanour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.