Pep Guardiola Press Conferences - 2022/23

Pep is a master at answering questions without giving anything away. He spoke for 18 mins there and we don’t even know who is going to take pens, never mind what is going to happen with Bernardo. It would be nice for a bit of reassurance from the big man but I will settle for his relaxed demeanour.
I disagree.

He said if we receive a good offer then anyone can leave - he then went on to say we've NEVER received any approach from Barca about Bernardo (thus implying he's staying).

He also said that Mahrez was doing a good job on penalties and while 'any player has the mentality that they are going to score, they can take penalties'. So Mahrez stays on them for now?

I disagree.

He said if we receive a good offer then anyone can leave - he then went on to say we've NEVER received any approach from Barca about Bernardo (thus implying he's staying).

He also said that Mahrez was doing a good job on penalties and while 'any player has the mentality that they are going to score, they can take penalties'. So Mahrez stays on them for now?

i think the viking might have something to say about mate ;-)

I disagree.

I disagree

He said the quality of the penalties was much better last season but they (the players) will decide.

You can tell he really enjoys these pre match conferences.

Like Groundhog Day.
He looked a lot happier than this time last season, his first press conference before the Spurs game he looked well pissed with life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.