Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t really have any complaints if Chelsea match Brighton’s valuation of Cucurella and we didn’t. It’d be absolute fucking madness to start this season with only two recognised senior full-backs though, so trust we have someone else lined up.
Here we go with the madness! Fingers and toes crossed we don't pick up any more injuries and Laporte returns asap.

I was £30m impressed. £60m is a bit of a joke.
I hope that posters on here that have been giving the club stick for not paying what Brighton were asking for now realise how wrong they were.

Once you get known to be a club that can be had over a barrel then that will happen repeatedly

CITY are getting to an 'elite' position - where players want to come to us over other clubs - that was the same with Cucurella - we don't have to allow ourselves to get mugged like it was back in 2008

Last edited:
Zinchenko played well for Arsenal tonight, but toward the end of the first half up to his substitution, his lack of pace started to tell as he got skinned for pace a few times.

It's small but crucial things that make the difference between a good solid, technical pro & a top player. In my opinion, Zinchenko just fell short in this respect.
They started targeting him with the long diagonal ball and it was working

Spoke to the father of Brighton's goalkeeping coach yesterday. He said that Brighton were originally holding out for £37m from City when Chelsea came along with a daft offer.
A hopeful £37m from us or £65m worth of value from Chelsea, I wonder how long they deliberated over that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.