Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s true that Brighton are less likely to sell because of the initial offer and the timing of the bid, I have to admit I thought that might be the case, imagining if it were us on the receiving end.

This is a real long shot but I wonder if Pep wants Cuc but Txiki doesn’t. I think that’s what was the case with Kane.

Reading the article not sure why Andy naylor is so bitter about this whole thing. Like a fanzine writer rather than a professional journalist.

Disappointing to read we are no nearer striking a deal however, that opening bid really was stupid
Ideally, this deal gets finalised asap, but we still have to the end of August to get a lb in. I hope we can get this transfer over the line, but if not we move on to the next target.

Reading the article not sure why Andy naylor is so bitter about this whole thing. Like a fanzine writer rather than a professional journalist.

Disappointing to read we are no nearer striking a deal however, that opening bid really was stupid
The opening bid could be interpreted as a signal to Brighton that we will not pay silly money and that while £50m is out of the question we may pay £40 m.

If it’s true that Brighton are less likely to sell because of the initial offer and the timing of the bid, I have to admit I thought that might be the case, imagining if it were us on the receiving end.

This is a real long shot but I wonder if Pep wants Cuc but Txiki doesn’t. I think that’s what was the case with Kane.
I honestly think it's just the clubs value him differently and Brighton are using the fact they bummed arsenal in the white deal that people should just give them what they want. Tagliafico has moved for €4 mil raum is/was available for around €35mil Brightons value of £50 mil is to high for an unproven player who has only one cap for Spain who are hardly spoil for choice at lb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.