Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had 3 primary targets this summer it seems. Haaland, Phillips and Cucurella? I imagine Pep will be asked why he wants these, what can they bring to the team etc and how vital each one is? If he pushes for it then I think txiki and khaldoon will do it for him to be honest as it’s a hugely important position in a pep team that can’t just be filled by anyone

If Pep tells Txiki Cucu is comparable in quality to Cancelo and Walker, we go and buy him, even at 55m. It's that simple. Maybe we look for a squad player, not a first choice LB.

Trust in the communication between Pep and Txiki. They want to show we can improve on the squad options without paying silly money. Pep will be happy with other options, Cucu is not the One.

Last edited:
Just wondering if we should look at this differently and look for a right back. We have Joao and Josh for left plus Nathan can play it, that just leaves Kyle whos 32 now and young Lewis for the right back spot. Could argue thats more pressing is we think Joao is better on the left.
I had wondered about this. A good shout. But Josh, as good as he looked, would concern me if we relied on him. He was caught out of position on several occasions. He was strong going forward and when facing up 1-1. Positionaly he isn't there yet.

I hope City haven’t done that in this case. The World knows we need a full back and it doesn’t put us in the strongest position.
Well, when you sell one of your three fullbacks before having a replacement ready that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.