Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made up by the media of course,shoehorning the the red scousers in with our achievements,remember the article someone posted or headline liverpool and City have won the last 5 league titles between them,supposedly the greatest liverpool team ever yet 1 league title in what 7-8 seasons yeah dead on ..
One league title in thirty-two seasons.

Nedums predictions suggests hes after more media work.
It’s a perfectly reasonable view that we won’t win it this year. It could easily be a season of adjustment for us, plus the World Cup is likely to throw a curveball into the mix, fuck knows where.

I‘d put Liverpool as joint favourites and wouldn’t be remotely surprised if they won it.

It’s a perfectly reasonable view that we won’t win it this year. It could easily be a season of adjustment for us, plus the World Cup is likely to throw a curveball into the mix, fuck knows where.

I‘d put Liverpool as joint favourites and wouldn’t be remotely surprised if they won it.

People take retaining the title as a given, it’s difficult to do and winning three in a row is equaling records. Last team to do it was the rags in the late noughties.

We are changing our system to accommodate a striker, there will be adjustments to make this work.

Different spin when Ferguson let Keane and Beckham go. Acts of pure genius then.

Right to time to , squad needed rebuilding, time to build another dynasty etc etc
Yep, add Stam to that who even Whiskey Nose admitted was a huge mistake. Despite the press having you believe that Wes Brown and John O’shea were the second coming of Defenders

Think they've got a lot less players going to the World Cup which might play nicely for Liverpool.
Champions League is totally unaffected by the mid-season break. Don't care what anyone says our club needs to win it.

We do know exactly how they’ll play and I’m hoping a few other managers have cottoned on…
For us, I think a lot depends on how Pep is planning to change things up. I’m fairly certain we won’t be playing the same type of football we’ve been playing for the last couple of years and I’m looking forward to it immensely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.