It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Well tbh I wish he would blood youngsters in the cups a bit more, but I wasn't criticising Pep. Just stating the obvious which is that Pep won't blood youngsters until he 100% believes they are ready. How many minutes did Lavia play last season? Apparently he was outstanding today.
You answered your own question. He won't blood youngsters until he 100% believes they are ready.
Phil is the prime example, the pricks in the media posting their faux anger pep was holding him back when in reality Pep was priming him to be ready.
Me and you would look great in a shit Southampton side mate, let's get it right.

Who would we bring in as an extra CB at this stage? And we can do a lot better than Chilwell

Can we do better than Chilwell?

Who's left, Grimaldo average in a benfica side and was at fault according to their fans for most of the attacks they conceded last season , sosa average defensively,Mitchell to expensive, Gomez a raw talent.

All the top top left backs that would upgrade the team are not available, have a long contract or are to expensive.

Who's left, Grimaldo average in a benfica side and was at fault according to their fans for most of the attacks they conceded last season , sosa average defensively,Mitchell to expensive, Gomez a raw talent.

All the top top left backs that would upgrade the team are not available, have a long contract or are to expensive.
Would be a lot cheaper than Chilwell for starters. Wouldn't take much or long to adapt to Pep's way

Chillwell all day now imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.