Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

More levers than Chitty Chitty Bangbang. How the fuck.. wish whatever the fuck is going on would happen asap. I wouldn’t put it past these twats to bang the dough down right at the end of the window. Can see he wants to go and that **** Mendes will also be rubbing his hands. We better be fucking ready. I think Berns replacement is already here but will leave us a thin squad if no more bodies come in.

Board already replaced him last year, when we signed Jack Grealish for 100m...

Why do you think they signed Grealish ? Because Bernardo was ready to go and last minute - Atletico or Barcelona couldn't get the money due to covid situation..

Last year we had the following attackers -> Gabriel Jesus, Ferran Torres, Sterling, Foden, Mahrez and Pep had already told us, how he decided to move Jesus to RW position.. In addition to that we were working on Harry Kane's transfer..

So in the end we could have:

CF -> Kane, Torres
RW -> Mahrez, Jesus
LW -> Foden, Sterling

And somehow we buy Jack Grealish for 100m.. It is obvious that Grealish was bought for midfield position and especially to replace ongoing Bernardo... Grealish started his first game as LCM as well..

But then we couldn't sign Kane, which meant that either Sterling or Foden would be used as CF...
Bernardo stayed and Jack was moved to LW position..

So, if we look at these facts, it's clear that Jack was signed as a Bernardo's direct replacement..

Compare Bernardo / Grealish maps here, it was created before the last season.. They look pretty similar to me... Difference is in flanks..

View attachment 51862
If Grealish is the replacement for Bernardo Silva then I'm an Astronaut.

We will need the correct replacement because Jack isn't fit to lace Bernie's boots.

Last edited:
Board already replaced him last year, when we signed Jack Grealish for 100m...

Why do you think they signed Grealish ? Because Bernardo was ready to go and last minute - Atletico or Barcelona couldn't get the money due to covid situation..

Last year we had the following attackers -> Gabriel Jesus, Ferran Torres, Sterling, Foden, Mahrez and Pep had already told us, how he decided to move Jesus to RW position.. In addition to that we were working on Harry Kane's transfer..

So in the end we could have:

CF -> Kane, Torres
RW -> Mahrez, Jesus
LW -> Foden, Sterling

And somehow we buy Jack Grealish for 100m.. It is obvious that Grealish was bought for midfield position and especially to replace ongoing Bernardo... Grealish started his first game as LCM as well..

But then we couldn't sign Kane, which meant that either Sterling or Foden would be used as CF...
Bernardo stayed and Jack was moved to LW position..

So, if we look at these facts, it's clear that Jack was signed as a Bernardo's direct replacement..

Compare Bernardo / Grealish maps here, it was created before the last season.. They look pretty similar to me... Difference is in flanks..

View attachment 51862

Grealish is not midfielder player mate. Trust me. We should buy Paquetta and Bellingham.

No way Bellingham comes this window I think the numbers would have to be astronomical. Paqueta through .. I can see that.

This window Paquetta, next summer Bellingham. This summer we should get Paquetta because Bernardo will leave. I know this board and Pep, they dont want keep unhappy players at the team.

The brass neck of these cnuts wouldn’t be surprised they’d try and get a loan move,such a fantastic club when pep was there but they have totally wasted the mystique around them with this embarrassing charade of signing players yet not honouring contracts of others,hope they completely implode the horrible cnuts,how uefa aren’t all over them is anyone’s guess then again I think we know why …

comparing grealish to bernardo is hilarious ffs jack doesnt have a quarter of bernies work rate and stamina. I mean, im yet to discover what grealish does at an high enough level to be a city starter or worth 100 mil. Hes good enough to be on the bench or a squad player but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.