9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually thought he didn't play that well. And he still scored twice. Imagine how good he will be when he plays well and it all clicks together.

Hardly put a foot wrong. Showed pace prime Aguero would be proud of to win the penalty and superb finishes
Miles more pace than prime Sergio to be honest. If he chooses to stick around he’ll smash the great man for goals too. We’ve signed an absolute freak of a goal scorer. The biggest signing in our histery by far

I actually thought he didn't play that well. And he still scored twice. Imagine how good he will be when he plays well and it all clicks together.
I think this is the sort of performance to expect from him. He’s a goalscorer and the best in the world at it. He can be invisible all game as long as he slots away the chances that are provided to him.

I think this is the sort of performance to expect from him. He’s a goalscorer and the best in the world at it. He can be invisible all game as long as he slots away the chances that are provided to him.

I thought he looked at bit Wanchopian in the build up at times and there's room for improvement there. But yeah, the killer instinct he has turns bad into good and good into great.

I know it's obvious given how good he is but that second goal, he made it look so easy. Lined up the shot, opened his body up and slotted it home. He only needed one touch, can you imagine if that was Sterling on the end of that ball?

Or Gabby - as much as I love(d) him, he hated being 1v1 with a keeper.

Having somebody who doesn’t fuck about and simply finishes the fucker instead of panicking is so exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.