9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand this Haaland Vs Nunez thing. Haaland has had 3-4 years at the top proving how good he is. Nunez has had one decent season in the Portuguese league. The season before that he netted 6 in 29 appearances.

Am I missing something here?
Nunez looked the far better player today but Haaland will improve.

All the great players miss chances at times. It’s if he’s doing so constantly then we will have to worry. No reason to think he will.

Alternatively I’ve been uneasy that some City think we have bought a robot whose going to effortlessly score lots of goals. These people are going to have to be patient.

All the great players miss chances at times. It’s if he’s doing so constantly then we will have to worry. No reason to think he will.

Alternatively I’ve been uneasy that some City think we have bought a robot whose going to effortlessly score lots of goals. These people are going to have to be patient.

I always expect he will adapt just like every player that new to our system, he will be fine.

Not worried about him at all, worried a little bit about how we will play with him. But for the most part we will be playing teams who park the bus, so naturally he will get more opportunites

Last edited:
People jumped down my throat when I said he was still a big time project. It's like no one actually watched full 90's of him at Dortmund.. The more worrying thing for me is Liverpool is one of the few teams in the league that give space behind their back line. Still think he'll come good but it's going to take time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.