Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s also a lying fecker, he was on the radio a while ago reminiscing about Maradonna who had just passed away, he said, paraphrase, “ I remember the hand of God goal” now, his dob is 17/09/91 so that makes him just 30, born 5 years after that goal. He’s a shifty individual who appears on The Anfield Wrap, it’s obviously clear where his allegiances lie.
That'll give the pro-life anti abortionists a boost if he managed to be a sentient being 5 years before he was born.

Come on, who's pretending to be the lady United fan on 5-Live now?

Born in '92
Used to walking the league
Need investment
Owners need to go
Maybe some government legislation on ownership (on what, being shit on the pitch)?
Destroying a great club

Has to be parody.............

what did jack say?

FZpwaNAVsAAz7Sg

@Newman Noggs was almost spot on

Who is this person. Another Internet twitter warrior that can't be bothered to read club accounts. Just posts nonsense with no accountability.
Panja says he finds it incredible that City have the best revenues in world football. He is clearly not very intelligent. Given the current state of Spanish football (with Barca and Real in crisis); the collapse of MUFC; and our staggering success in the PL, the richest league in the world, what does he expect?
Meanwhile what does he think will happen to our revenues over the next 12 months with the world's most marketable young player in our team as well as other Box Office stars like KDB, Grealish, and Foden? What I find incredible is that the New York Times employs such morons.

Liverpool drop points, we look ominous so of course…

Half of me wants to ignore the internet's village idiot, the other half, out of morbid curiosity, would like to know what part of our income "astonishes" him given we have been the best team in the most lucrative league in the world for a decade and a regular feature of the latter stages of the CL for most of that period.

Half of me wants to ignore the internet's village idiot, the other half, out of morbid curiosity, would like to know what part of our income "astonishes" him given we have been the best team in the most lucrative league in the world for a decade and a regular feature of the latter stages of the CL for most of that period.
Exactly. The only astonishing thing would be if City were not towards the top of the money league.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.