Souness

Who cares what he was commenting on its not a "man's game " its a boys, girls women's everyones game ! That's the reason why dinosaurs like him deserve a bollocking.
I can understand why you’re pissed off as hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

I am reluctant to agree with Morgan and Terry but I do.

Screenshot 2022-08-15 at 09.03.07.jpeg

Personally I can't wait to see Romero's challenge put KDB into the stands.

I’ve been watching football for 60 years of my 67 year life, Souness is spot on, it’s a man’s game. The woman’s game is nothing but a sideshow, yes the Lionesses did well, fair play to them but don’t come interrupting what has been happening for 150 years, far too many women are now in the commentary teams, FFS it’s now player of the match not man of the match, why, there are 22+ men playing so it’s man of the match, in the womens game it should be woman of the match end of!
Good forbid the day a female joins a man’s professional team.
#supportsouness

Yep, the whole thing seems to have been blown well out of proportion. Souness is one of Sky’s better pundits and the general point he was making (about refs letting more stuff go this season and last) is a valid one. It’s improving the spectacle greatly.
Although it will lead to a lot of tears and tantrums on this forum…….

Yep, the whole thing seems to have been blown well out of proportion. Souness is one of Sky’s better pundits and the general point he was making (about refs letting more stuff go this season and last) is a valid one. It’s improving the spectacle greatly.
not just the spectacle, its improving the GAME massively

FFS it’s now player of the match not man of the match, why, there are 22+ men playing so it’s man of the match, in the womens game it should be woman of the match end of!

These days if you say you’re English they throw you in jail.

Fairly typically of these arguments, half the stuff you’re railing against isn’t even true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.