United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs, chasing every player you could name at the minute, it really is laughable how many players the desperate rag media are pulling out of thin air. Saying that, I still expect them to spunk another 100-150m in the last week of the window out of sheer panic and desperation, and to keep the rag sheep sweet until a few more defeats, pmsl
I think it’s beginning to dawn on them that no fucker worth his soul wants to go there given their current situation. Even second rate players aren’t interested in joining that shitshow.
Their management executives are totally panicking and generally fucked beyond recovery.
Absolutely brilliant to watch unfold.
We are are truly being spoiled fellow blues!

Ffs, chasing every player you could name at the minute, it really is laughable how many players the desperate rag media are pulling out of thin air. Saying that, I still expect them to spunk another 100-150m in the last week of the window out of sheer panic and desperation, and to keep the rag sheep sweet until a few more defeats, pmsl
Aye they are chasing every player they have no chance of getting, casimero, jao Felix, FDJ christ why don't they stick a bid in for Phil foden and KDB as well while they at it

Aye they are chasing every player they have no chance of getting, casimero, jao Felix, FDJ christ why don't they stick a bid in for Phil foden and KDB as well while they at it

They are close to getting Casemiro madrid sources saying it’s because they are doubling his salary to 360 thousand a week on a 5 year deal. hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.