United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair united provably won't pay the full fee (€85m) for Casemiro because the conditions of the addons (€12m) will hardly be met I suspect.

I see Real Madid have pulled Utd's pants down for a £70m transfer (City fee includes add-ons remember) a grand total of £142.4m + sign on fee (remember that's included in City fees too) for a 30 year old midfielder called Cassemiro.
Hilarious.

sorry if already posted, I couldn't see it, but worth putting up again anyway:

This is a poem, penned by Ryan Giggs, as read out in court yesterday:

My darling Kate
Unequivocally our love was fate
I fell in love with you at first sight
I remember coz I was as high as a kite
Those beautiful eyes made me shiver
I’m not gonna lie I think of you I dream of you
Can’t help thinking pulling you was my greatest ever coo
That stomach those abs
Those pictures you send so I can keep tabs
You make me feel funny down there
Especially when you’re there and you look up and stare
I’m beginning to think you are always right
That’s okay it will keep us tight
I’m gonna end by saying you are my love my friend my soul
And most of all you believe in me, which makes me hard as a totem pole
William Wordsworth, he’s not.

This is a very good player, like Varane was, and many othes. The imbecility stems from the type of player, and the investment.

They’re too stupid to see it.

Alexis was the best one.

This ought to be fun.

They’ll still be in the bottom half of the table until at least October. Their fixtures are horrid, and their team spirit is worse.

Fuck them.

Signing a midget centre back was a masterstroke. As Brighton and Brentford have shown all the opposition has to do is pump it long and their defence is fucked. The better sides will still treat their defence as a roundabout and batter them with football but even relegation fodder stand a chance if all they have to do is hoof long balls up and wait for them to sail over Martinez's head or for Maguire or De Gea to fuck up royally.
I wonder how Martinez would have fitted into our system. No idea as I don't watch football outside of the Prem (it appears I'm in the minority on this board), but I'm guessing he's a decent football player otherwise yer man Ten Bob wouldn't have signed him. If they get the right keeper, another football playing centre back and two decent full backs, then maybe he'll look better.

How many times does De jong have to tell them he's not going before it gets through their thick skull?
I mean, for fuck sake! He publshed a list of 10 reasons he won't join them, that's a first in world football surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.