City on YouTube/podcasts/fan channels

I watch most of them in particular cheesy, city xtra big, Steve and esteemed kompany. One thing I think we miss is a presence like aftv at the stadium. I love cheesy but i feel there needs to be more Mach going fans doing similar to him. I rate mcfc lads too for giving that a go

I think we're definitely lacking in this department apart from Steve, he could definitely carry off an AFTV style presence at the the stadium.

I subscribed to the beardy youtuber bloke at first but he quickly became annoying/smug and I'm sure we could get some far better fan representation on things like the overlap.

I don't think he's sold his soul or gone safe, I just get the impression that he likes the smell of his own farts too much. The smugness just drips from him. And now I can't un-see it anymore.

Can’t agree at all.

I think some people just don’t like nice guys. When you’re intelligent, a good person, articulate etc, certain elements of our society will struggle to relate to him because of that.

It’s a shame because I think of some of the absolute nutcases and idiots that other clubs have representing them. We’re lucky to have fans like Esteemed Kompany standing up for us in the fan arena by comparison.

Can’t agree at all.

I think some people just don’t like nice guys. When you’re intelligent, a good person, articulate etc, certain elements of our society will struggle to relate to him because of that.

It’s a shame because I think of some of the absolute nutcases and idiots that other clubs have representing them. We’re lucky to have fans like Esteemed Kompany standing up for us in the fan arena by comparison.

Oh yeah....

robbie.png

Screenshot-2022-08-13-at-18.24.02.jpg

Ce335q4XIAEseL2.jpg

FXOJvzFWQAAVOgw.jpg

WhatsApp-Image-2023-01-03-at-14.07.53.fd3983c6.jpeg

Exactly. Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be? No doubt one like this lot will appear for us in the next few years!

I don't think so.

It's not in our DNA, I really mean that.

These bizarre guys resonate with a sizeable portion of their fan base, otherwise they'd sink for lack of clicks. They all have fan channels far bigger than ours. Our biggest is mcfc lads, then City Xtra, followed by Esteemed Kompany, but you could add the subscribers to all our fan channels and you'd struggle to make 300,000.

Goldbridge on the United Stand has 1.58 million subscribers, AFTV has 1.51 million.

We simply don't have the global fan base of our leading competitors, that is simply a fact, but one of the desirable off shoots of that is it does make our fan channels more down to earth and less hyperbolic.

Last edited:
I don't think so.

It's not in our DNA, I really mean that.

These bizarre guys resonate with a sizeable portion of their fan base, otherwise they'd sink for lack of clicks. They all have fan channels far bigger than ours. Our biggest is City Xtra followed by Esteemed Kompany, but you could add the subscribers to all our fan channels and you'd struggle to make 200,000.

Goldbridge on the United Stand has 1.58 million subscribers, AFTV has 1.51 million.

We simply don't have the global fan base of our leading competitors, that is simply a fact, but one of the desirable off shoots of that is it does make our fan channels more down to earth and less hyperbolic.

You’re thinking about what you know and you’re own associations.

The fans that are young now will be different to the fans that followed us through the dark times.

As their DNA will be completely different, it’s inevitable that we’ll get our own ‘annoying’ fan representative in future because of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.